It's easy to start your application today.
Joint Master's of Science in Aerosol Science and Engineering
This Master's of Science Degree in Aerosol Science and Engineering (MSASE) is offered jointly though the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) and Washington University in St. Louis.
The key objective of the joint master's degree is to conduct research in a project related to aerosol science and engineering that is jointly supervised by a faculty member at IIT Bombay and at WashU. Another key objective is to demonstrate an interest in continuing for a co-advised PhD degree following completion of the joint master's degree.
Apply for the Summer UG internship
To enrich the experience of undergraduate students, a focused International Experience has been initiated. The highlight of the class is a summer visit to an city where partner schools of the McDonnell Academy are located.
- E44 EECE 504 Aerosol Science and Technology
- E44 EECE 510 Advanced Topics in Aerosol Science & Engineering
- E44 EECE 514 Atmospheric Science and Climate
- E44 EECE 516 Measurement Techniques for Particle Characterization
- E44 EECE 534 Environmental Nanochemistry